Trustees met last night. A number of reports were presented:
- Nigel and Ali Poole gave an account of their visit to the Brotherhood last September, and confirmed the agreements made on Safeguarding policy and practices
- We reported on the success of the stall at the Wye Christmas Street Party, and the sums of money raised by sales and a raffle
- The treasurer gave a financial update for 2022 and set out the procedure for compiling and presenting the Trustees Annual Report 2023
- The Sponsorship Coordinator reported on the recent mailings to sponsors and donors, and explained the need for more sponsors
- The revised Safeguarding and Data Policies were approved
- Finally, the date was announced for the 2023 Coffee Morning at Wye Parish Church: 20 May – WATCH THIS SPACE!